Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Cividale's message

Civi,

I feel that the pp will close - for better or for worse. However, I do not feel your question is moot.

Can KRY fund themselves through arbitration?... Somewhere among all of the past postings, since the Company sold half of the equipment in June, I recall someone posting some reasoning that the sale of the second half of equipment should give the Company enough to get through arbitration.

Will Common Shareholders be rewarded?... Unfortunately, the common stock shareholder is last to collect when a Company files bankruptcy. Creditors go first, then Bondholders, then Preferred Stock holders, then Common Stockholders.

There are enough twists in this saga that the bankruptcy court taking on this one is in for a possible long haul. Common Stockholders could become stuckholders for a long while.

Keep in mind, the Company now includes in their PR disclaimer to, "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian based mining company, focusing on acquiring, exploring, developing and operating mining projects." The Company apparently wants to continue business operations, or at least make the appearance of such. The Board may decide it is in shareholders best interest to restructure in some way, shape or form, and use the arbitration award proceeds to, "acquire, explore, develop and operate mining projects." Company restructuring may or may not include current stockholders, could issue "new" shares, or possibly a special dividend (at the Board's discretion) for current shareholders, or any combination or something else completely. The Market would then determine the restructured Company's value through sp.

Any reward is a long wait for Common Shareholders.

Please login to post a reply
jcwillis
City
Fairfield, California
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/03/2008
Social Links