Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

i was going to post a semi funny story about how i would change the disclaimer at the end of the company's pr's to something like:

"investors are cautioned not to believe a word contained in the attached press release. All information disseminated by crystallex management is for entertainment purposes only and should not be relied upon for investment decisions."

and then i looked at the last disclaimer attached to the PP press release and well...that just seemed redundant..

SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: Certain statements included or incorporated by reference in this Press Release, including information as to the future financial or operating performance of the Company and its subsidiaries, constitute forward-looking statements. The words "will", "believe", "expect", "anticipate", "contemplate", "target", "plan", "intends", "continue", "budget", "estimate", "may", "schedule" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. See "Risk Factors" section of the Company's MD&A. Forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements regarding the proposed terms of the Notes and the CVRs. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and, accordingly, investors are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward looking statements due to the inherent uncertainty therein. Forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this Press Release and the Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message