Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Optionsgal's message

Father and Grandfather also lost to cancer (too young- both early 60's). Granted it was a few years ago for dad ...and grandad its been over 20 years so hearing people talk about it isnt quite as personal at this time as it would be if I were recently or even currently was dealing with it. I don't consider my finanical loss (on paper) any reason to wish the big C on anyone and don't know enough about Chavez in general to wish cancer on him from behind my computer. I can think of a few human beings I wouldn't be too upset about hearing them suffering though. This POS druggie that just murdered four innocent people in cold blood on Long Island comes to mind. With just about everything in nature (including our own bodies) when the group/body/animal recognizes something is dangerous to its existence it kills it. Our gift as humans to think and be conscious of our actions as well as individual beliefs makes this decision at times more difficult. The movie "Man on Fire" has a quote where Denzel Washington says - "Forgiveness is between them and god, I'm just here to arrange the meeting." - There are times...I'm a fan of this thinking. Anyway my apologies for the off topic rant its the weekend. Hope all enjoy the holiday.

Please login to post a reply
Rmlsham
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2009
Social Links
Private Message