Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Right or wrong...it appears that management's solution to avoid de-listing is going to be to inflate apparent stock value and share price by reducing the number of shares outstanding. This certainly appears to be a 'smoke and mirrors' solution to an organic problem (i.e. KRY no longer functioning as an operating company....as per the AMEX).

My guess is that this, in and of itself, will fail as an argument to avoid de-listing at the upcoming hearing....the exact date which management appears to be doing thir damndest to keep secret.

If management has any good news that would be supportive of share price (i.e. the debt problem resolved), I would expect them to release that information within the next days....ahead of the de-listing hearing.

I suppose it's possible (but less probable with every passing day) that Fung bought good news back from China regarding financing our debt. If that is the case...it could be used in conjunction with the reverse split to make a stronger argument at the upcoming hearing while at the same time ensuring management gets an immediate ten bagger on their existing stock options and making it easier to obtain financing going forward.

If management has ANY good news...they would release it ahead of the AGM. Logic dictates that it would also be released ahead of the de-listing hearing. Knowing this stock....there is nothing but more bad news ahead. One thing is certain....it would be unforgivable and corrupt (in my book) if by some miracle there is good news that gets released BEFORE the AGM, but AFTER the de-listing hearing.

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message