Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

sasa, i still consider you a friend and i think you might be ready to hear this so i should tell you where i think you're f'ing up... you've posted that i had been rough on you on yahoo etc (i seem to be having trouble replying to anything on yahoo!!) i dont actually remember banning you or any of your 100 id's but ok..

i know personal loss can tend to make one paranoid (i've caught myself in this trend)..

many of us here have suffered some pretty severe personal/financial losses over the last couple of years but have somewhat kept our composure in the face of adversity (grief affects all differantly). i've witnessed your demeener change drastically over the last couple years and i believe that was almost entirely due to your personal loss.

lately it seems that you're starting to get a handle on your emotions and rationality but i think your recent history has pretty much tainted the "sasa" name. if you are truly interested in conversing and posting you might try logging in under a new name (the correct way!) and stop the "rebel without a cause computer game", forget the past and try to rebuild some trust. frankly, i think the fact that your computer skills are scary (i find myself afraid to click on any link you post) and that you have not been completely rational have scared some folks into trying to distance themselves from you (i'm also frankly surpised that agora has'nt tried to hire you for your obvious skills).

in any case i hope you find peace and spend more time looking inward than trying to find what's wrong with everyone on the outside. like i say, i think you're slowly coming back to stability but it takes time. dont make unnecessary drastic decisions in times of confusion or severe emotion. deep down i know you're a decent guy and i hope you get your shit together.

as far as agora goes. it's designed for stock promotion (always keep that in mind). some folks will always act shady when there is money involved (shame on them) but it's not a new game. just try to get the best info you can out of it and take it for what it is worth.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message