Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

to all, i believe OG has a point here. over the years i've played enough spec/penny stocks to see a number of them get delisted and a couple become litigation plays. some of the best action i've seen has come from litigation plays (usually on a trading basis..NOT a long term hold basis).

the future here all hinges on financing. if fung can get past the noteholders and continue to finance the legal fee's/overhead there will eventially come a time when the pps has some violent moves again. the pink sheets make NO DIFFERENCE imo. OG and I have both traded many pink/OTC stocks and personally i'm suprised fung would even bother appealling (this may be a sign that fung is not the man to run a litigation play company).

regarding the delisting, it comes down to ONE THING. volume and price. once a company no longer makes money on/for the exchange by having sufficient volume/price to generate commissions it gets delisted (regardless of what the requirments say) that's why you see large cap, large PPS companies with NO volume also trading OTC while some stocks can trade under a $1 for years but do millions of shares per day (probably why we lasted so long)...

to the EZ crowd that is complaining about negative posts: get over it. the game has changed. we are no longer a mining company. there is no chinese deal and EZ coming back and telling you there is one wont make it so. just for once with this stock i'd like to see some honesty....roy carson had one thing right, this stock has had some of the craziest f'n shareholders that ever have existed (probably because of the inherent gamble that always existed here). in any case, watch your manners. pockettnz and others i realize you are unhappy with EZ being banned, kry losing LC and the chinese evaporating into the easter wind but tread carefully when responding to long term kry babies. i may end up playing this POS for some time to come and dont need the grief from armchair quarterbacks who offer nothing.

that being said i've been luckky enough to meet and become friends with some great folks here and it has led to other opportunities that have paid off. so i will always consider my kry gamble a good one. will they let us stay on agora as a litigation play?

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message