Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to midasinvz's message

Midas, unfortunately you do not seem to understand that Hugo can do whatever he wants, but whatever he does as long as he sells oil and has ANY assets or bank accounts outside Venezuela, which are obviously required in international commerce, Venezuela must pay all arbitration judgments whether they like it or not.

I have litigated the enforcement of international arbitration awards from both sides and it is almost impossible to block their enforcement. If you have any factual discussions on this, not including unsupported negative comments, I would be happy to discuss them.

On another subject -- based on your exchanges with some other posters today, I will publicly give you a final warning, which is not the usual practice here. If you continue to argue with and be insulting toward other posters you are gone. No more warnings, no discussion, and no bring backs. Any further discussion on this is OT. That will be enforced by me and is not open to discussion. Like it or not, this board will remain civil. End of this discussion on that issue.

Please login to post a reply
no_bear
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message