Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to GWhatesmidgets's message

GW

Crystallex isn't going bankrupt. Macquarie guys are not going to let a very sound legal claim for $ 3.8 Billion go down the drain. Fung isn't going to settle for $ 1 - an amount that barely recoups investment.

You advise and I quote, "We've gained nothing by waiting in terms of the cost basis of gold."

Dig deeper and see how much the Chinese will gain at USd 1430/oz+. That is all that matters!

I will continue to wait patiently till Bob secures a settlement. Note holders appear on side, we have funding to last us a while and the bleeding of Venezuelan operations will soon be coming to an end. Cash from equipment sale will also help.

All is not as dire as it appears.

Anyway, I will wait for $ 3 - $ 4 per share. Our arbitration case remains very strong, the Chinese want the gold, Venezuela wants to do business with China and the price of gold keeps going up.

Teutracker

Please login to post a reply
Teutracker
City
Maritimes
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/24/2008