Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to vlada_mexico's message

Good Morning Vlada--- First I need to say I want EZ back bigtime!! He is a big asset to us all. The man knows KRY and gold in general.

The problem is there are posters that goat him into a fight and he can't shut his big mouth when he needs to so he get banned. It may not be all his fault but he steps on his own d##k . (that must hurt).

About all we can do is ask no-bear, hoov, boss and some other leaders to take a look and if they let him back WE need to go after the suits that egg him on and then ban him.

We have some great suits on this board, but at times some of them pull a "my way or the highway"stunt on us. Don't ask me why,I have no idea.

Becouse of where KRY has lead us over the years we all have overstepped our limits and have said and done things we could have held back. Lets all just hope we can be more in control and that we see some good news soon. That will be the endall to "HAPPY ENDING" OLD FOOL

Please login to post a reply
oldfool
City
Near Phila,Pa.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2007
Social Links