Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

I even think that you guys and gals... had a special meeting... I was not invited as I really was not part of the inner circle.... and looking at my 2.8 rating... guess I am still not inner circle!

This past summer was my 8th AGM... and it sure sounded good... this deal with the Chinese and Ven should have been done by August and September then by early December... it all sounded good....

We cannot be upset with our selves.... this deal could have and should have been done.... why was it not done? The Crazy Venezuela Government.

I knew and consulted on Venezuela Risk back in 2002 and 2003.... Political Risk Insurance to do business in Venezuela was very expensive! But, business was doable... Chavez seems to have gotten crazzier and crazzier every day, every week and of course every year.

At the Agm I spoke with many of the senior executives of KRY -- I felt good that something was happening that would be positive for us. China Rail received the blessing from Chavez.... we received the blessing from Kahn.... once our paper work would be done.... the permit would be there waiting.....
I believe this statement is 100% True...... we got fckd people..... Venezuela messed us up.... we bin shat upon by the Venezuelans People.... they mess'd us up.....

thats the way I see it.... lets hear from the members that went to the "special" meeting?

we bin screwed people.... but, I do believe there could be a window opening up in the next 10 days or so.... lets say March 10th to April 10th could be another interesting window in the life and times of KRY>>>>>>

And, when it comes to hurt.... I am there people... I am hurtin as bad as the next one... nothing would be finer that settling at 1.99er and I am out of here.

You kind of wonder what will I settle for and walk... starting to get desperate.... I wanted $6. --- told them that $3.50 is fair.... but, $1.99 I can walk away..... followed... shit... give me 99 cents.... who knows any more.

flash

Please login to post a reply
retflash
City
toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007