Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to osmo's message

The more I take a look at this, (and I try not to), I don't see how Fung can finance this. It doesn't make any sense that anyone would want to get involved with no end date unless they also have a lot to lose and want to double down. Since anyone that large is working with other peoples money I don't think a BOD of an investment/hedge firm would vote for it.

If that is the case.....Fung should be sent directly to jail for lying to shareholders and flagrant corporate mismanagement for not filing for arbitration 2 years ago. He elected NOT to file for arbitration when we had clear justification for doing so and our financial situation would have allowed successful pursuit of same. If we find that we cannot finance this....or the financing terms result in a shareholder value substantially less than what would otherwise have been realised by filing for arbitration 2 years ago...then Fung clearly made the wrong call....notwithstanding the fact that many on this board pleaded for arbitration understanding what a lying sack of sh!t Hugo Chavez was and still is.

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message