Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Don this is the whole email...If this is a hacker thier pretty slick

Dear nbeans.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A sizable amount of your fellow users reported the same thing to us. After review, we discovered a very complicated vote rigging scheme going on.

The positives? We've discovered it thanks to your attention and diligence in helping us keep our forums clean, and we can now be prepared for it in the future.

Some of the difficulties? We are still working to correct the damage this person has done - so if you notice anything odd with another members rating, please do bring it to our attention, but please do not be disappointed if you do not hear from us within reasonable time (we are deleting the records these members created).

Even wikipedia get's attacked every day. All we can do is correct.

At the end of the day, our common goal is to create a pleasant and informative environment for each HUB and its ultimate success; everything else is just noise.

Thank you again for your contributions to the AGORACOM Community.

Kind Regards,

AGORACOM

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:27pm
To: freehubs@agoracom.com
Subject: [Agoracom] (Crystallex International) New Message Posted as a Question - Hub Leader Status

A new question has been posted:

Company: Crystallex International
Title: Hub Leader Status

Body:

I am asking this question on the forum because there have been many people asking the same question and would like an answer from Agoracom. In the last week my points increased by 30% and my rating went from 3.3 to 3.9 and put me on the hub leader board. I am almost positive that I did not receive these points from the members of this board and would like to know if Agoracom could explain this. Thank You

View the message: http://agoracom.com/ir/Crystallex/messages/1521566

North America’s Largest Online Small-Cap IR Firm
Over 1,000,000 Small-Cap Investors Reading 70,000,000 Pages Of Small-Cap Information Every Year
Watch Our 8-Minute Webcast For Program & Pricing Details
Our IR Webcast

AGORACOM Home Blog YouTube Twitter Facebook Traffic Awards

Please login to post a reply
nbeans
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined