Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to The_Vet's message

Everyone has made good points but many times over.

Crystallex seeks the restitution by Venezuela of Crystallex's investments, including the MOC, and the issuance of the Permit and compensation for interim losses suffered, or, alternatively full compensation for the value of its investment in an amount in excess of US$3.8 billion.

I read this as two different parts, the first part is probably legal KRY schmegal to cover the MOC 60 or 90 day "resolve issues thru negotiationg" clause (even though one may argue correctly the MOC is not in force) to cover all the bases for exhausting all avenues before filing an arbitration. Vet, I do not see this going on for a year or two before Arb. It can't.......

The word "alternatively" is not needed (except to seperate the two acceptible resolutions) but maybe it sounds better in spanish? Is not the word "or" good enough by itself?

de forma alternativa?????????????????? o bien???????????????????

full compensation for the value of its investment in an amount in excess of US$3.8 billion................

This should happen soon? I doubt it seriously. Also the Chinese, the white knight, all the rest of the assorted fairytales, etc. Serious doubt. But risk/reward @ .16 vs my average cost, acceptible.

As far as the posts about 2B vs 3.8B? And the $5.00 payola?

IMO I think Fung belives the Arb cost is going to cost qeveryone 1.8 Billion in dilutive arbitration financing schemes (stocks, bonds, whatever) and he just added that to the back of the envelope calculation 2 Billion dollar amout. This took about 3 minutes, it is just the back of an envelope after all.

That's how we do it at home.............

Please login to post a reply
hondobud
City
Oceanside
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2007
Social Links