Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to actarus030369's message

actarus030369

I would like to respond to your post.

Soft bashing is tolerated on this site. Uncle Roy comments are even allowed on this site.

So, if soft bashing is allowed then it becomes crucial, at least I think, that you have a counter to the negativity. EZ provides that role, plain and simple. I'd rather listen and examine the possibilities than constantly here the drivel from Don_wys and his cohorts of how we have failed so far. I'd rather look forward to finding a solution, to understanding what is going to happen next instead of how we have failed at this, at that, how bad management is at this and that. It is what it is and we have no control over the past but is it not wiser to look at the current and future situation. If management is so bad then why hang around, why would you hold a stock you hate.

EZ you continue what you do. It has more value than the naysayers.

As for Vet, he doesn't hold stock in KRY, continues to soft bash. I have no time for that.

Ban me as well.

Teutracker

Please login to post a reply
Teutracker
City
Maritimes
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined