Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Thistime's message

"Look, I do not have to answer to you at all but if you did your DD like you are checking my posts,you probably would be miles ahead on this investment. FOR YOUR INFORMATION ,i STARTED POSTING HERE only recently as I considered my investment dead until the recent NR.

If you do not like my posts,too bad for you. Face reality."

You don't have answer to me bud, you are free to post your opinion just as I am to a point, unless you know something I don't about my personal investment, I am truly miles ahead on this investment and then some, thank you for your concern, as for facing reality, here is something you should consider, this board is full of informed investors, newbies that hop on here very much like you that think they know all but are just full of crap are pointed and laugh at for the most part, suggestion, stick to the boards that will fall for your BS, you won't last very long on here, as for you, I really don't give a flying fadoo what you think, don't care, feel like wasted good time responding to your post, reviewing your few posts on here, waste of time really. Have a good night, your importance live only in your own little mind my friend

Please login to post a reply
mineonmoney
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message