Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Teutracker's message

Tuet, why do you think the Chinese (crrc) are still interested in this play, is it because someone said RM said.... or is there something more, not trying to be skeptic, is there a real path from .20 to 5.00 or are you just hoping, surely you and I know the full claim are never paid out and the dilution coming at our current pps for any financing will be brutal, don't want to rain on your little parade, but been on these board long enough to recognize what real and what's just false bs and there may be some that take what you are speculating about and gamble their hard own money that they can't afford to loses, what year, decade do you expect to see $5.00?? hope you sleep well at night with the fortune you can make should you get your million plus shares at $5.00 at this point $1.00 for me will be my nirvana, and that will be a long mountain to climb, reality bites, been playing these spec. long enough to know every 10% is a gift, be careful with the wild predictions think this board knows what to expect by now and those that don't well I got some land in Fl for sale, manipulation free zone here ya know

Please login to post a reply
mineonmoney
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message