Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

Something very wrong with what your proposing EZ( I copied your post below just for reference). Your pretty much telling us with this scenario that KRY lied to us. I thought Chavez gave his blessing to this JV(kry/crrc) to push this project forward. What happened to all that? Your scenario seems totally about face in that VZ wants kry out and crrc in, and at the same time has blessed the kry involvement. What Gives?

Why did crrc and kry work so hard on setting up this jv when crrc had the approval of Chavez right from the git go to go it with kry, like before they spent the energy and money and time setting it up? Is it all some sick head fake or what? I mean I bought more shares based on this jv, based on kry's news release stating it was more or less a formality, based on the information they provided.

If what you propose is true, the jv blessing came from not much higher than some coffee table talk with some not so high level officials. And to have a company with the stature of crrc involved seems very odd indeed. Maybe the crrc involvement was nothing more than a hoped for trump card to "scare" the Vens into putting the stamp of approval on this. It hasn't worked yet, and evidence shows the outcome is far from certain at this point. Time will tell. We can put forth all the scenarios in the world out there, and we have as we have watched this thing disintegrate to 14 cents. None have materialized to date, except those that lean to the negative outcomes, but I hope time will turn the tide. I don't anticipate a very big reward from this thing for many, based solely on location. Again, time will tell.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well there's always the possibility of Ven telling CRRC, we want to do a deal with you and start production in 1-1/2 to 2 years. We also don't want to be liable for any arbitration damages to Crystallex. We suggest you buy out Crystallex and we'll do a JV on the property together. To start production that quickly you will need to buyout their mining plan, engineering, drilling information and processing equipment, otherwise it will add at least 2 years to the start up. How about 2.5 billion, that would give us roughly $6.50/share after paying off the noteholders. How do you feel about that DW, you never know, it could happen.

Well either that or a newly negotiated MOC and JV that could take us to $2.00 to $3.00/share and then into production where the share price should touch double digits as the profitability of this project becomes immediately obvious to the market.

Then if all else fails, we file a huge claim for 5-7 billion dollars fully documented by the specialized evaluation Crystallex had done, just fora potential arbitration filing.

I think we're in a pretty good position considering how difficult this investment has turned out to be......Hang in there....we might still make some money off this baby.

Right DW...............FWIW/IMO"

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links