Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

First time poster, long time lurker and shareholder. Big fan of the forum, the people on it, and the valuable information it provides from both sides, etc, etc, etc.

First off, I hate Hugo, and his band of puppets. they can all rot in hell for all i care.

That said, what happens now?

Taking into account all possible scenarios and possibilities, we have to accept that we are most likely going to arbitration, barring any backdoor deal to get bought out or an already accepted renewal of the contract on new terms with the JV.

Now if we are going to arbitration, the only problem i see is that we have to rid ourselves of this $100 million in debt without going bankrupt. It seems, in light of this new info, our arbitration case is stronger than ever, so a win shouldn't be a problem.

Now, how do we do this?

well, fung better not dilute the hell out of us, or i'll seriously be pissed off, i mean, you have friends in the industry, right. make some calls, get the debt out of the picture, and save some dignity for us long suffering shareholders.

I guess one idea is that we could always sell our engineering and data right. I mean, since we are now out of the picture, someone is definitely gonna get to mine las cristinas eventually. As much as I'd love for the site to remain useless for two years while another partner has to repeat all our steps, why not sell them our data that we spent $100+ million on, and our equipment for the other 20+ million, and rid ourselves of debt, without getting diluted any more. Because i sure would like to get a $2 billion arbitration award with the current # of shares outstanding, not 2 or 3 times the amount. I guess I'm just wondering if this is possible, or has even been thought about by the company? maybe its already in a backdoor deal with a chinese company. who knows. i just wanna make money, and for it to be fair.

Oh well, here we go,

kid.

Please login to post a reply
finance kid
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2011