Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Teutracker's message
Buyout would be great as far as I'm concerned. I suppose it is just coincidence that our share price dropped to the price of management's stock options before the halt. I think buyout would be the cleanest option from Venezuela's standpoint as well as China's. A buyout offer from this price level would arguably be lower and could have been planned. If GRZ was being stubborn (regarding possible China buyout alternative to arbitration), the KRY buyout price may work to Venezuela's advantage in establishing a lower IA award value or convincing GRZ to accept a more reasonable China buyout offer down the road. I know that on paper KRY is worth mucho dollars per share. Obviously.....thanks to Hugo Chavez.....we likely will not get full value in any buyout situation. What minimum buyout offer would Fung entertain? Your guess as good as mine.
Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message