Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Some on this board have postulated that the sudden drop on triple the average volume on consecutive days leading up to the halt was "weak hands capitulating". Balderdash. It was obviously yet another example of insider trading in this stock (imho). The question I asked myself last week when trying to decide whether to sell my position to preserve capital (that was disappearing at an alarming rate on a daily basis) was: "GW....how are the high rolling insiders with canned tans, bleached teeth and slicked back hair trying to F!ck you now...and to what end?". I came up with two possible answers. Answer "A": Something really bad happened and the insiders are dumping ahead of retail. Answer "B": Something really good happened and the insiders are trying to make it look like something really bad happened so they can steal the shares I bought at $4.50 each for under 24 cents each. I opted to go with Answer "B"....and hold onto my shares.

Hey all you insider trading pricks!....you can all kiss my lilly white Irish ass!

Crystallex International Corp sets a new 52-week low

BY Wall Street on Demand
— 11:28 AM ET 02/01/2011

Crystallex International Corp (KRY

) crossed below its 52-week low of $0.25 on 11:28 AM ET on February 01, 2011.

Crystallex International Corp down today in heavy trading

BY Wall Street on Demand
— 1:51 PM ET 02/01/2011

) fell to $0.25 at 1:51 PM ET on February 01, 2011 in heavy volume of 1,128,734 shares.

BY Wall Street on Demand
— 2:52 PM ET 02/02/2011

Crystallex International Corp (KRY) crossed below its 52-week low of $0.24 on 2:52 PM ET on February 02, 2011.

BY Wall Street on Demand
— 10:29 AM ET 02/03/2011

) crossed below its 52-week low of $0.24 on 10:29 AM ET on February 03, 2011.

Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada - Trading Halt - Crystallex International Corporation - KRY

BY Canada NewsWire
— 1:58 PM ET 02/04/2011

TORONTO, Feb. 4 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC):

Issuer Name: Crystallex International Corporation (KRY

)
TSX Ticker Symbol: KRY
Time of Halt: 13:44 ET
Reason for Halt: Pending News

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating