Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

My summary…..

1. no obstacles that we know of
  2. we have not been advised of any issues
  3. who wants to be out for the weekend?
  4. we knew it would come to this....
  5. We were promised all was agreed too
  6. No one would be hurt
  7. just before easter --- easter, rabbit, year of the rabbit and easter is just a few months away
  8. gordo went on BNN and said we are expecting the permit soon
  9. this is the tip of the Ice Berg
  10. We are helping the Ven people establish an infrastructure for future business
  11. We have been at this for 16/17 years --- and not aware of any obstacles.
  12. China Rail is huge and they received the blessing from Hugo
  13. Kahn said that as soon as we are done and ready… the permesso would be waiting
  14. all the smoke and bullshit and rc crap, and Russian spy games…. Were just that, bull shit
  15. Governments are behind us…..
  16. Hugo Chavez has been proved to be a bad man in the eyes of the world
  17. the world is watching and the right thing to do is give us the permit…..
  18. our arbitration case is rock solid and it has been prepared and ready to go for years
  19. Robert Fung is Vice Chair of MacQuarie, Close friend of Li Ka Shing, and Prime Ministers of the World
  20. Over the years, there have been many devestations with this stock… and I kept buying more…… am I such an idiot….. and gullible….
  21. Was P.T. Barnum talking about me when he said “a sucker was born every minute?”
  22. I have had dinner with these executives, I have gone to at least 8 AGM’s over the past 15 years, numerous drinks with key people, numerous research, called many influential investors in high places --- a daily ritual…. Am I an idiot… are we all idiots…. Or do we have a deal that we will be proud of?
  23. and two billion divided by 500,000,000 is $4.00 per share!

Question:

So, how come I am shaking like a leaf?????

My name is Phil.... I am an investor.... I chose KRY.... I am from Toronto... I did do my due dilly and I am the revitalized Flash.... for Strength and Speed, I am the fastest Man alive and you would not like me when I am angry, and I can leap tall buildings, I am faster than a locomotive.... got trouble stopping those bullets... best I just duck and I do have a hot babe with a flashy Red Car that loves to drive for me when I am tired.... and topless too! (the Car.. its a convertible -- donchaknow).

Please login to post a reply
retflash
City
toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links