Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

I didnt even realize Old fool was banned. No wonder I havent received the proper ribbing for the Giants devastating loss to his Eagles. I have to be honest EZ , I am so sick of these posts that do nothing but start petty arguments with other members of the board. I direct this to you not OF whom I dont even recall why he was banned. These kind of posts ultimately do nothing good toward respectful conversation in regards to KRY in fact it only hurts it. Its the weekend. Some off topic talk is fine but the name calling and airing of personal grudges toward other posters is just so stupid Im straight up sick of it. I'm not saying you are the only one (I have had my moments too). Im not even saying this post is what you traditionally are about here. Don't be part of the problem. You take a veiled shot at members of the board, then they post something hurtful, then you return the favor with something equally or more nasty. Its childish. We are all better than this.

Please login to post a reply
Rmlsham
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2009
Social Links
Private Message