Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

I found this on my Google Alerts. Please give me your opinion.Am I dreaming ,again?

Vlada

http://buymyiou.com/uncategorized/3-pre-lunch-market-movers-amex-kry-dej-and-nasdaq-hmg/

What do you think? Posted by admin - December 19, 2010 at 7:30 pm

Categories: Uncategorized Tags: AmEx, Market, Movers, Nasdaq, PreLunch

3 Pre-Lunch Market Movers – (AMEX: KRY, DEJ) and (NASDAQ: HMG)

3 Pre-Lunch Market Movers – (AMEX: KRY, DEJ) and (NASDAQ: HMG)
{Image}
3 Pre-Lunch Market Movers – (AMEX: KRY, DEJ) and (NASDAQ: HMG) Why answers AB 0 & & $ ?. Browser.msie) {var = ie_version parseInt ($ browser.version). If (ie_version guest Log in to register E-Mail

Remember me Forgot your password

Home> Finance> 3 Pre-Lunch Market Movers -? (AMEX: KRY, DEJ) and (NASDAQ: HMG) 3 Pre-Lunch Market Movers – ( AMEX: KRY, DEJ) and (NASDAQ: HMG) | Posted: June 7, 2010 | Comments: 0 | Recommend]]> Wed Crystallex International Corp. (AMEX: KRY) is trade from 0,66 to 0.12 or 22% on heavy volume of 8.5 m

Today, the company announced that it has a binding agreement with China Railway Group Resources Co. Ltd (CRRC), a strategic partnership to develop the Las Cristinas gold project in Bolivar State, Venezuela. China Railway Engineering Corporation is the world’s largest contracting and engineering company and one of the world’s 150 largest companies. It is one the largest state-owned Chinese companies with a majority of its shares by the People’s Republic of China instead. be taken after completion of the transactions under the Agreement in consideration Crystallex hold third fully implemented interest in the Las Cristinas joint venture and CRRC will have a two-thirds interest.

Please login to post a reply
vlada_mexico
City
St. Catharines
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/19/2007
Social Links