Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to hondobud's message

Come on your fishing for compliments like a teenage girl as long as the Euro can bail out its loser countries they avoid setting off a major financial panic that would cause people to invest in gold as they look for safety.

Which is ok for us but if we had the permit that would be great for us if Hugo does not give us the permit before this happens well every General with money to invest will be looking to take him out quick before the gold rally ends.

End result we get a permit.

Long term if the Euro countries are able to bailout all their dead beats well that means X amount of cash can't be invested anywhere productive. Helicopter Ben at the Fed thinks what made the Great Depression worse was a lack of lending to business.

Dubai, Greece , Ireland at some point all that money being spent on bailouts dries up international credit what that point is I don't know but I do know no credit no business expansion = no jobs and no economic rebound.

Gold should spike real big once the market figures that out and again Hugo if he does not give us the permit before that happens will likely be overthrown just think of how much he could help the poor if he got this mine open. Thats the line Hugo's generals will use after they overthrow him.

Its human nature greed with no cost no hurt to others is very easy to rationalize now if only one person gets hurt but millions are helped it becomes easier to rationalize, if Hugo's generals can help themselves by buying KRY or our Chinese partner and help millions by removing Hugo that makes removing Hugo much easier to justify.

Provided we don't go broke before gold spikes.

Please login to post a reply
ThingsUndone
City
Kenosha
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2010
Social Links