Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
Re: RM
almost 14 years ago
in response to Italian Hotdog's message
I am hopeful and optimistic BUT realistically expect this to go to ARBITRATION. Even this would bring a modicum of closure. What is KRY doing ? KRY is and has been exhausting any and every means possible to get the agreement, prior to the now formerly communicated April 2011 deadline for filing arbitration. Doing so also, as many have reiterated here, bolsters KRY arbitration case when it comes to this. Obtaining the JV does NOT look particularly promising at this point (to me) given RM's remarks and none of the anticipated developments coming to fruition thus far in this quarter. Knowing HUGO it would be just like him to wait until the last second before making a direct statement be it positive or negative for KRY(and even then we may hear nothing). The enchilada is that big and his disdain for Canadian (Western) management commensurate. Hugo will certainly pursue arbitration, and only then conceding a settlement to KRY/JVC when it's obvious he would lose the arbitration with unacceptable compensation to KRY. TIME is Hugo most prolific weapon and best ally. Time to drain KRY's resources, and TIME to drain KRY's supporters/investors hope for a positive outcome. I hope I am wrong.
Please login to post a reply
takefive
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/16/2008
Social Links
Private Message