Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jlately's message

Good ole Tahera. I was into that one quite deep back in the day. I managed to get out breaking even when things started going bad. The resident pumper newtcam was an idiot the way he presented himself in the face of some cold hard resource estimate facts and figures. I was no whiz at figuring alot of that kind of thing out but did my homework on them the best I could and the so called "basher" over there(I forget his handle) was right in the end. With that and the decline in confidence and share price I bailed.

Enter Kry. The difference here is we have the resource, known and proven. Politics, corruption, all mixed in with SA culture is what beat us up here.

The blind pumping in the face of that political risk is what got many in trouble here( me included) and I was one of the big pumpers til losing my shirt tuned me up.

Anyway, good post and let's hope we can make or at least recoup some money here.

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message