Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

here we are in Mid November... almost..... Can't believe we are still not moving forward.... Stop that thought: we have moved forward but seem to be at a stand still... The Chinese and KRY have completed their agreement.... Gold is strong... Commodities are strong..... The Chinese are becoming stronger people..... actually spoke to a chinese young lady today that works in toronto and she refuses to apply for canadian citizenship... "You Kiddn me... the Chinese passport will rule the world ---- is what she said!!!"

Venezuela will not rule the world! So, what do you think of our Partner? China Rail is as strong a partner as we could have possibly got.... we could have gone for Barrick or Goldcorp etc... but, by going to China Rail.... we have a shot at hanging around... we are the "Gold Brains" and we have been working Venezuela for some 17 years and Yes! We have mined gold... and we poured the gold and Yes... we have made gold bars! We have the intel to move this forward...

It was evident that we could not move this forward on our own.... so, Bob went and got big Brother... I believe budy Li helped.... but, not proven! I believe that Hugo got a little excited when bobby brought potential partner China Rail to pay a visit...

so... china rail execs show up and said... exact words: "Yo... Chavezson..... if we bring our billions in to this project and team up with Bobby.... you gonna give us the permit or what?" Chavez: nervously said.... yyyesssir! exact quote people! So, bobby spoke to the other senior dckheads and asked.... so, now that we have the partner that you are happy with.... can we have the permit..... so the conman said: Bobby, my boy.... as soon as you and the chinamen formalize your agreement and put your plan together.... the permesso will be here waiting for you! Because we love you and we love the chinese yen.... I mean men......... and thats a fact jack....

So over the years.... Bobby has done what he has had to do to keep our ship afloat... or should I say our "junk" afloat.... he has said yes sir and No sir... he has given them money, and built roads and water plants and Medical centres... and he has been respectful and trusting and loyal... but, still no permessos!

We weathered the storm and the next storm and the next storm... its evident that the payola and the news bullsht rags were out in full force trying to discredit us.... What was true and was not true.... who knows... was there any truth to the Russian deal(S) --- who knows.....

So where are we at Jack.... Chavezson holds the cards.... we have done everything.... are words mean something.... his don't mean shit..... we are waiting for Chavez to do what he has promised to do... but, how many promises has he made... did he promise just us and the chinamen or the russian gringos too? Is anybody tired of this game yet?

Does anybody think that Bob is at the end of his rope with this dckhead chavezson?

When is this going to be resolved? who knows? could be this week or next or what ever.... chavez is a dckhead...... and Kahn... I don't know what to say about that guy... I thought he was a big supporter of ours... but, I do question that.... action will speak a million times louder than his words or the words of the ven senior executive collective of dckheads.... and I don't think Kahn is in china for kry business.... there is are billions of dollars at stake and lots of contracts and programs going on.....

i think bf is tired of me now..... my silly questions and constant calling has possibly come to an end... i did threaten to call back in 21 days..... and he forced a telephone smile... its always a pleasure to speak to you.... and yes... he is strong enough to carry the weight of the shareholders square on his shoulders.

live long and prosper my friends.....

don't know what else to say but, wait... then again, jing said to me the other day that in bob's future there is more waiting and more travel.

retflash

Please login to post a reply
retflash
City
toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007