Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to jimmijazz's message

i'm just getting back after a few days sabatical and i'm trying to get caught up on the "ongoing saga" that is kry...any updates/summaries would be appreciated. i did see this article that may be tied in to khans visit to china (if he's in china, and discussing the future of LC?). seems like this guy is re-visiting belarus after hugo's visit (draw your own conclusions)...

Mature chancellor extends tour to Bielorrusia and Saudi Arabia
Monday, 08 of November of 2010

Caracas. - The chancellor Mature Nicholas decided east Sunday to extend the international tour that is realising at this moment to visit Bielorrusia and Saudi Arabia, the Ministry informed into Outer Relations.

Mature it indicated, during his stay in Damascus, Syria, that the extension of the tour must to the necessity to advance “in the consolidation of the union of our worlds”.

In that sense, Mature one was satisfied because “we are in the process of development of the bases of our true economic independence, so that Venezuela is, since the commander has announced (president of Venezuela) Hugo Chavez to medium term a power for the good”.

The visits to Minsk and Riyadh will take place after which the Venezuelan civil servant finalizes his scale to east Syria Sunday, when he meets with prime minister, Muhammad Naji al-Otari, to review the agreements signed during the visit from Chávez to the Arab nation 21 and 22 of October. (DPA)

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message