Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to samspade's message

Sam, I agree. Being any part of LC would be better for KRY in the long run, but that's my point. The Long Run.

Some on this forum believe an announcement of a JV and the promised permit will cause Cramer (and other who influence the retail market) to pump the stock leading to that skyrocketing share price we all pray for.

I just don't see it happening. (The skyrocket part I mean). Especially if our position is further watered down by Ven taking a 51% piece of the pie.

This new waiting period (not to be confused with all the other waiting periods) reminds me of when we were waiting for a legal decision by the Ven Supreme Court. Although KRY felt that decision was going to be positive, it wasn't, and the stock fell off a cliff.

Now it seems we are close again to some real news but just what WILL that news be...I don't know.

So I wait.

Cividale

Please login to post a reply
Cividale
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2010