Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

already... lets just get this finished in a positive manner...

we either stay for the long term or recover our losses and make some profit and move on. but not at 32 cents... if we were to get this baby up to a $1 or $2... ???/ just thinking... I want my $5.

spoke to bob.... and he was obviously bothered by all the goings on this week. as far as he was concerned all was good in caracas and all was good in china and he was hoping to finally work to perfecting this baby. he feels all these articles (general) were planned and I perceived in discussion paid for... bob and company feel they know where it has come from. they did meet last week with the senior people at environment and mining in ven and all was good to go and positive... chinese end also positive as they await clear indication from ven people -- i would think the permit. well chinese seem to be coming to toronto to meet up with bob and then they are going to caracas for meetings. hopefully to resolve all the bullpoop and get this done. i caught bob between meetings and its tough to take notes and talk and pay attn and chewgum while having a coffee and a cigarette also had to get the door by some cosmetics and talk to some nice people about religion... and dinner started burning all while my favourite song was playing.

that's my story and i am sticking to it.

Please login to post a reply
retflash
City
toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links