Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Posted: Oct 21 2010 By: Jim Sinclair Post Edited: October 21, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Filed under: General Editorial

My Dear Friends,

The weakness that the shorts on the Comex have taken advantage of is the many comments, almost every day, by highly placed people around the world stating that the Fed is making a huge error by utilizing QE.

The dollar today has not rallied enough to account for the gold price decline. The 30 Year Treasury Bills indicate that economic news is not a factor.

What you need to focus on is the fact that the Federal Reserve has no other option but to go with QE to infinity.

QE never ended, it only became camouflaged through the methods it was utilized such as guaranteeing everything in sight.

What the market anticipates is more on the down low commentary by the Fed concerning QE. Remember that the Fed sees things within the US financial system that even other governments cannot such as the real risk of the rollover of securitized mortgage debt OTC derivative instruments.

You are witnessing the beginning of a period in the gold price that will be marked by totally outrageous volatility. I have told you many times I have no doubt whatsoever about gold trading at $1650.

Historically I have done well with price objectives on gold. I will do well this time around. If I had any concern it would be that I am much too conservative in my objectives.

Bert Seligman had a great lesson to teach when he said "The weak succumb, the strong survive."

From me personally to you, stand strong!

Regards,
Jim

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007