Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to AncientDragon's message

By the time anything hits the Chinese website, an announcement will have already been made. something like this:

http://english.mofcom.gov.cn/aarticle/newsrelease/commonnews/201004/20100406873440.html

I would suspect since a Chinese Bank is financing mining, it might be reasonable to think that another Chinese Company might have a reasonable chance of working out an agreement with Venezuela to access one gold mine since this will not cost VZ anything to do so and VZ will gain over 50% of the output (40% direct tax/royalty revenue plus the in-country costs) . And this same company is extensively involved already with a $7.5Billion dollar rail project. Not to mention the 10/10 Alo Presidente comments.

I know statements in all directions but I am following the money and Chavez himself. If Chavez signed an agreement with RusTech in Russia to replace CREC's MOC, he would have had a photo-op announcing it. RusTech may participate in mining but like I have said before, Venezuela can have a win win win win all the way around with all of the resources available.

OT: Has anyone confirmed beyond the quarterly that GRZ is in talks?

Please login to post a reply
RedRock
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2008
Social Links
Private Message