Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
Deja Vu
almost 14 years ago
in response to Optionsgal's message

Why do I get the sinking feeling it’s deja vu all over again.

The latest statements attributed to unpredictable, often untranslatable, Chavez reminds me of the many many months KRY said they were “encouraged” by their weekly and sometimes daily meetings with Ven officials who told them the permit was coming soon. Only then to have that permit rejected. It turned out whoever KRY was meeting with had no real power, no real authority, and no real knowledge as to how Chavez runs his kingdom.

Now KRY is telling us they are having “encouraging” meetings with Ven officials who are assuring KRY that Chavez wants KRY to joint venture with the Chinese and that the permit is coming soon.

I think it’s time KRY tells us who exactly they are meeting with and what is their exact function in the Chavez govt. They don’t have to tell us the content of these meetings or predict the outcomes. I just want to know who is in the meeting and what is their rank.

After all this time, and all this recent BS, I think we deserve at least that information.

And don’t tell me that without Chinese approval KRY can’t say anything. That’s an excuse KRY has used for too long now.

It’s time to tell us all who they are talking to because it sure doesn’t seem like they are talking to Chavez. In fact, I don’t recall Chavez EVER saying a kind word about KRY. In his twisted mind KRY is just another evil transnational.

Cividale

Please login to post a reply
Cividale
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2010
Social Links