Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

With all the focus on what affects the JV, and getting the permit, i.e the elections, the independent miners, paperwork etc. I think we have forgotten that at one point, we were waiting for the new mining legislation to be completed and passed, I believe, by the national assembly......hmmm.

With all the news lately about the meetings with the miners, the new government mining 'council' made up of ministers, setting up the authentification process etc etc, I have seen just a few references to new laws. I hate to say it, but I'm thinking that nothing is being processed now, with regards to permitting, because this long awaited new mining legislation, whether written or not, has to be passed by the National Assembly......could we not be waiting until after elections, and then for this legislation to be passed?

I doubt very much that anything of importance is being dealt with by until the new Assembly is in place and active. What are peoples thoughts about this?

Pen

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2008