Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

Sept has been the the worst market for the stock market given the economy Options Girl who I respect is already loading up. KRY is a gambling play we all hope to get rich. The bet looks good now either Hugo gives us what we want before the election or he risks losing seats the more seats Hugo has the more power he gets.

Ann interesting post would focus on election numbers does Hugo need KRY's district to win? If he needs us for a commanding majority the Las Cristinas District then we are a shoe in. I would post this as my own comment but I don't know who to turn to for real poll numbers plus as a Chicago man funny poll numbers

Do we have anyone here who is tuned in to and reliable poll numbers? The American news hates Hugo we can't trust them but can we trust Hugo how much if he does will he steal an election for Another Bush vs Gore kills us.

Please login to post a reply
ThingsUndone
City
Kenosha
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2010
Social Links