Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

I don't disagree with you on that EZ. However, to actually be told that, in the upcoming PR, would help to give our SP an extra boost, don't you think?

Like you, I think pretty much everything has be agreed to. When some of it is announced, may depend on VZ politics, and VZ's progress with the artisan miners. I still think that 'little' detail has to be worked out before Chavez would announce any permit issue to an 'international corporation'. There's just too much riding on the success of the Carau Plan for VZ to snub them by giving preferential treatment to this JV.

I see a big announcement by Chavez in the coming weeks, stating how many miners have been given plots of land to work, and how many miners will be employed by the new JV between VZ and their great benefactors, the Chinese (CRRC), building the long awaited mine at LC. He'll talk about all the direct jobs created in Bolivar state, and how many families will benefit, etc etc.

Its all connected......like a big 'connect the dots' puzzle, we'll soon see the 'big picture'!

Pen

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2008