Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to penderite's message

Pen,

I'm kind of in the same quandry as you: I could have bought bullion (gold or silver, I suppose) or Kry; I think Kry will be a bigger payoff, especially over the next couple of months.

I expect the gold fireworks to start after August, which should only help out our SP. I am hoping we have the permit delivered before gold launches, because I'm counting on Kry to start pegging to the POG post-permit. So in my own dream land, the outlook goes like this:

A&F agreement signed sometime next week at the latest

Shareholders approve the JV mid to late August

Permit is granted early to mid September, which I think is likely because Hugo will want the press

Kry SP starts moving with POG; POG gets over the summer lull and starts climbing to Jim Sinclair levels; my personnal bet is we bare minimum of $1300 by the end of the year

I imagine will get mini-pops on each of these events, but it'll ultimately be the POG that sends our stock higher, assuming this all works out. I'd be perfectly happy seeing sustained growth in the SP over the long term, as opposed to a roller coaster ride!

Thoughts?

Please login to post a reply
Todd675
City
Phoenix, AZ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/07/2010