Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to makinmoola2's message

"We have divided the areas of exploitation of gold in queues several blocks. Those wishing to participate with us by providing capital against future production may do so, because the process is much easier to get into a mine blast," he said.

"They can come foreign or domestic firms, provided they comply with the conditions of the Venezuelan state," he added.

Assuming that this article is correct I think we have lots of positive things yet to come.

A while ago it was rumored that Fung was looking for a large financing. Way more than what would be needed to shore up our current position. The amount was speculated to be the amount needed to start the mine. Nobody could understand why anyone would supply funds to Kry to buils a mine without a permit.

So we have Sanz saying "Sanz said. Toronto-based Crystallex International Corp., which has a license to mine part of the site, is still being considered as a potential partner, he said."

There are a couple ways of taking this. Either Sanz is referring to us being a partner in our current plan or he means an expanded role in other parts of LC. If the statement is accurate then I would interpret it to mean that Kry has the right to mine what we already have agreed to and are being considered as a partner in the other ares as well.

This tells me why we haven't been pushing arbitration. A deal is out there to go forward with our current mining plans and possibly becoming involved in a larger piece of the pie.

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message