Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Edition of the day Friday, 26 February 2010

CIUDAD BOLIVAR, BOLIVAR STATE, VENEZUELA

The early disappearance of the municipal councils, legislatures and Governors of States in Venezuela By: Lic Francisco Alvarez

The Misunderstanding of this, fully born, ignorance of the past, but would be exhausted in vain to understand the past, but it knows nothing of this.
March Bloch
On March 29, 2005, THE DAILY PROGRESS, public me, an article titled: The disappearance of the MVR And conformation of the PSUV. There I presented my arguments detailed and well founded, because the MVR would disappear and not spent two months when my prediction came true, exactly, because I've always had the view that all truth bear analysis.
Now I must say that the Bolivarian Revolutionary process, at present, is quite weak, because in her, beginning, was infiltrated by many people, reactionary and corrupt mentality of the Fourth Republic, and outright fraud scandals of the Nation did not wait, before such oil boom, and extravagance, was and still is, terrible, uncontrollable and harmful to public health because people camouflaged, from the shadows and reality are those who have governed this country, because men and women, that President Chavez, thought they were revolutionaries, honest and faithful to him, betrayed him, without any consideration, esteem or respect, and massive corruption within the government of President Chavez, was and remains, still huge, grotesque and wreaking havoc at all levels of government, so that the intelligent, willful and world leader, Comandante Chavez, is being at this very moment, threatened, seriously, the four winds by the counter-revolutionaries, which move with cunning and sagacity internally and externally and by their own people that show you double-sided, and President Chavez, who does not ignore what is happening around him, has had no other alternative, that start cutting heads, and at the same time, this arming a solid structure that is capable of resisting strong winds which still lie ahead. The commander is working day and night, organizing and planning new strategies, reckless, that have the characteristics of urgency, which might lead it to stop in time, the sad decline that is now the revolutionary process. We can clearly see that there is a general malaise across the country, the economic and political situation, which is very sensitive and serious, and every day more and more complicated, by the chilling insecurity, rampant unemployment, high inflation predatory , the almost daily kidnappings, assassinations across the country creepy, bankruptcy disastrous Basic business Guayana, speak for itself. For these reasons, concern, weight, dramatic, obvious. The commander Hugo Chávez, has had no other alternative than to cling frantically, to Raúl Castro, and still ask advice, to Fidel Castro, to see if I can learn from this terrible impasse. But President Chavez at the situation very difficult to put to him and in his mind a plan of high caliber to put it into action urgently.
First: To ask or order to the National Assembly, which approved in record time. The Law of the communes, with the precise intention of eliminating the Municipal Councils, by a simple and basic reason that at this point, Chavez can not afford to lose a single moment, paying attention and devote less time full municipal elections that far from help in the future, we'll only bring more headaches and worries, Chavez can not allow to be carried out two election boards because they would be too many candidates, and voters, and they get tired and
be confused.
Second, President Chavez, at a press conference that is publicly asked, nay commanded the Deputy Dario Vivas, to draft a bill and deliver it to the National Assembly to quickly approve it, that pattern of deputies elected by the
revolutionary left, who have jumped the fence, be expelled from the current National Assembly, and send them to prison, for high treason, and put in place the suplentes affections to President Chavez.
You might ask, will happen, with the municipal councils, would become solely administrative authorities. Therefore, those who still have the illusion of being candidates for councilors, get off the clouds and stepping on earth, surely. The elections for council members will not, because President Chavez will use, is central to all its might, all financial and human resources, full attention and dedication to try to secure at least three parts of deputies accounts to the National Assembly. So I advise to aspiring candidates for Aldermen, who are already working from the community boards so they can qualify for representation at popular assemblies of the communes. The next important decisions of Commander Chavez would be:
1st delete, legislative assemblies, which would be replaced by representatives of the people's assemblies of the communes, would also virtually eliminated, the State Governors. Ultimately, we would have in Venezuela, just as in Cuba's Revolutionary centralism, Democratic.

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message