Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to makinmoola2's message

Kry is expected to start production at 250,000 oz. per year, That works out to about 8 tons. If China were to throw in another 2 billion, ( about half the cost of the 190 tons purchase), they could have a steady 8 ton-16 tons a year from the pur chase of KRY. ( the eventual production is supposed to be 500,00 oz. per year.

In Tonnes, I'm not sure.

Someone was suggesting that a company could buy KRY, and tyhe contract would go along with the sale. I think it was Don-wyns that suggested that Venezuela still wouldn'y give a permit to start the maine......What if a Chinese company bought Kry. It would then be a subsiduary of say 'Kung Fu KRY China'. Now is Chavez going to then stonewall this Chinese company?

I'm sure there has been this conversation between parties. Sure like to know what came out of that.

So...Canadian women shut out the US hockey team...those US ladies seemed to take it pretty hard. I think I saw maybe 2 smiles in the whole team, when the medals were handed out. Sure, 1st. woulda been great, but come on, 2nd best in the world, that's nothing to scoff at. A silver medal? Comon ladies, show a little grace, a little style. :)

Pen......ps, I think the Russian threw the game, and made a fortune at the odds of 3-1 in their favor.....it was just too easy. Using a rookie goalie? didn't pull him until the second period? Ovetchkin was hardly even a factor...and he's reported to be the no. 1 player in the whole dang world......sure, Canada played well, but something was way off.

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2008
Social Links