Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Rayzz's message

"The transfer of stock and ownership of KRY happens on a daily basis. Don knows this well. This is just typical soft bashing by Don as per usual. I would not expect anything less from him. Good Luck."

Yes I do know that very well Rayzz but I will put this in the context intended, with a hypothetical situation. What do you think the reaction would be from Vz if Doug Belanger bellied up with some cash right now and bought Kry thinking the "contract is mine now"? Do you still think someone would buy kry without Vz assurance and approval?

If this situation was in another country that operated in a good business fashion I would agree with you 100% but we both know who we're dealing with.

It's not called soft bashing, it's having a negative opinion based on the situation as presented. A positive opinion would be upheld by a positive situation, no? Don't confuse a negative opinion with being a negative person.

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message