Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

Something I have mentioned before, was that Chavez/Sanz have to get the local 'reformed' miners, and the other unempolyed, working in the area of gold production before Crystallex or anyone else is given approval to start working on LC.

Chavez may be totally loony when it comes to making any financial sense, but when it comes to politics, he has a bit more credibility. If, after berating the 'greedy multi-national capitalist companies', he gave permission to one to start work on LC, while ignoring all the poor, hungry, lied to people of his nation, well, it would not bode well for the upcoming September elections....if indeed they actually happen!

A possible scenario concerning this $300 million, and equipment that could be KRY's, is that, yes, this is percisely what it is, and the $300 million is going to KRY. This would be the beginning of THE DEAL. Get the local VZ workers employed in gold extraction quickly, with the use of equipment that is available within a matter of weeks. A labour intensive job, bring all the tailings to one site, and processing it.

Once that is happening, and 100/1000's are employed, and communities and unions are happy, and Chavez and Sanz look like hero's, then they can make an announcement that a deal has been worked out to get LC up and running to employ 1000's more........a double whammy, or make that a triple whammy....if the new generators are also up and running , before the elections.......throw in a bunch of rain in the comming months, and, well, Chavez might think he's over the hump, rather than over the barrel.....,.

Now.....I don't want to see a bunch obscene cartoons come out of my last comments!! :)

Pen....ps......GO GAL!!....

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2008