Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

"I think there's more to your being here than meets the eye, ......like ulterior motives. What is your connection to that bag of sh!t company "Infection" and it's dimwitted owner. Man he must be making a fortune off his investments, if that one is any indication of his investing prowess."

EZ, comments like this border on a type of paranoia. I represent myself and myself only here. Ulterior motives, good grief man. No connections elsewhere, bank on it. The reason I post what I do is to keep this "investment" in the light it desrves to be looked at with, which is extreme caution and risk at the top of the list for anyone thinking of buying it.

All the opinions expressed regarding arbitration awards, Hugo will be gone soon, Vz has to change or it's economy will sink to oblivion etc etc don't diminish the risk, they only add to it in many ways as no one knows the end game results or direction. Not even you hot shot. This one is buyer beware.

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message