Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cantjustread's message

From my recollection, Kry has stated there are several organized and "approved" small miner co-operatives mining LC as we speak. Just about all of the chatter and rhetoric coming out of Vz has to do with the small miner issues and social development surrounding them and how to deal with satifying them to some degree.

I am of the opinion at this point that the small miner situation could very well be our demise. There are deposits suited for different types of mining on LC. I think this area could very well be divided up into a number of different blocks and the small organized miners could be awarded blocks according to the type of mining required.

There is nothing that says LC has to be mined as one big mine or by one operator. If divided up Vz could satify many more workers and enterprises and and quell the greedy gringo talk at the same time.

The small miner issue and the serious forces that drive it are probably much bigger than we are giving credit to. This could very well be the direction that LC is heading. What a pr feather for the Vz govt to hand this out to Vz small miners to develop and employ thier own people and keep all profit in country. I know it's a stretch for them to actually pull it off as far as knowledge and expertise go, but it is a realistic possibility. LC could get carved up and handed out this way. Kry just stands in the way right now. Just a theory with merit in my book

Please login to post a reply
Don-wys
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/18/2009
Social Links
Private Message