Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to cantjustread's message

Don't know about my memory being better :) but a conversation I had previously with management indicated a total of 535 million including the expense money. Don't hold me to that but that is what I remember.

Appx. 1.50 - 1.60 (my math) per share after paying noteholders and selling remaining equipment. I assume that Ven/miner of LC would buy specific equipment related to the LC mine and the equipment is above and beyond the 350 million of capital already spent.

I am betting this is the minimum we can expect in a deal that does not include arbitration. If arbitration then we are talking, as Fung said, 2+ billion.

When frustration hits hard, I would suggest to everyone to go back and review the presentations on Crystallex's website from time to time to remind themselves of what we have then apply logic. I know Chavez is not logical but the international community will be. This is what I do when thinking of selling my shares. I would not sell something for 30 pennies when I am very confident I will get at least 5 times that amount in 5 years. 2009 was a very good year for me so letting this sit is not as hard as it once was. I hope everyone else has been as successful outside of this investment.

Please login to post a reply
RedRock
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2008
Social Links
Private Message