Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Don-wys's message

Yes I believe he cannot make a law to do away with an international agreement but he can certainly make one to not abide by it, then deal with the legal aftermath which he is well known for. Chavez has spouted off a few times that he will not take orders from any capitalistic tribunals and treaties. I put our treaty in that same boat arbitration wise. How far will this ape head go?

I have to agree that what many people on this board seem to miss that the law is a fine thing as long as it is abided by. I don't think Hugo Chavez gives a crap about the law. So big deal. "We're right". How many battered women have been shot dead notwithstanding the "restraining order" in effect. Bullets trump law every time. 9 out of 10 dentists agree. That's why I became an engineer. There is no bullshit with physical laws. It is what it is.

Please login to post a reply
GWhatesmidgets
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message