Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

How has affected him the economic situation of the country in its daily life?

By Guillermo Rock
9:19 p.m.

THE MAJORITY OF THE VENEZUELANS WE ARE (...), EATING KAKA, THANKS TO THE CLUMSY ONE, PATAN AND IGNORANT PRESIDENT WHO WE HAVE, WHICH HAS BEEN SPENT LITTLE ENTERS THAT US BY OIL, #***AING-REFL MNG IT TO OTHER COUNTRIES THAT LIKE NICARAGUA, BOLIVIA, CUBA, ETC, ESTAN WORSE THAN WE. AS WELL AS WE GO, IN A SHORT TIME WE WILL BE WORSE THAN CUBA. THAT IS SUCH REVOLUTION BOLIVARIANA OF THIS ATARBAN OF CHAVES THAT THE UNIQUE THING THAT WORKS TO HIM IS THAT SO DIRTY AND VULGAR LENGÜA THAT IT HAS, OFFENDING TO WHICH IT GIVES THE DESIRE HIM. NOW FINALLY IT RESTRICTED THE IMPORT OF FOOD FROM COLOMBIA THINKING THAT WITH THAT (...) TO COLOMBIA AND THOSE THAT WE ARE (...) WE ARE, SINCE TO THAT CHAVES, HE CONCERNS A CUMIN TO HIM WHICH UNDERGOES ITS OWN TOWN. FAST LÁRGATE CHAVES, THAT ALREADY THE VENEZUELAN TOWN DOES NOT EAT STORY TO YOU NOR SUPPORTS THE VULGARITY TO YOU OF YOUR SO DIRTY SNOUT.

By Carlos Viganoni
4:55 p.m.

The situation has affected us so much that for the reasons set out by many of my countrymen and thinking about my children, the FAMILY volume the difficult determination to live abroad, like many families have had to leave the country. And hoping that although it is going to take many years to stabilize the situation of Venezuela, desire that is solved soon. IT DOES NOT HAVE BAD THAT LASTS 100 ANUSES NOR BODY RESISTS THAT IT.

By Gabriel J Suarez
10:23 A.M.

The Venezuelan opposition does not want to learn, that they are so incapacez as the chavista in the governments and they in his paper of opposition, IF they want to gain the elections at least 50% of the positions must be in the hands of the students who have a 80% of approval of the Venezuelans, are new and brave and they do not have past nor fastening with anybody, Learn or gross like Chavez seguira in the power.

By Juan iturregui
9:11 A.M.

Totally! But somebody could think that it is fault of bushista imperialism, this way pudieramos to give name of imperialistic trajedia national, by ex. The obamista serious insecurity. - pobreza> clintonista - the salud>nixonista and… thus until Washington, to this mister we do culprit to him by the trip of Colon. The construction of country, nevertheless, sobrarian fingers to us of a hand to look for in our political memory. Alfonso said to it to Perez: We will not grow: we have oil! (he is not textual).

By Gimenez Maximum
9:10 A.M.

What I can say to you? A country where very many articles are worth 8 and 10 times more than what they are worth in the USA or Europe, that already are expensive. In order to put an example. Here in Venezuela farm turkeys grow up, whose meat is very healthy. A turkey costs 275 BF (U.S. $ 127 here) and the same turkey in the United States costs U.S. $ 15. And thus infinity of things. A doughnut donut is worth almost $ 2, whereas in the empire 6 doughnuts donut cost $ 2. While there is not control, to bark.

By Carlos Hernandez
12:42 p.m.

No longer selvage my products like before. People watch and only ask but they do not buy anything.

By leonardo fonseca
7:42 A.M.

The cost of the life has cornered, raises to us as the foam daily and the government far from to take measures to diminish their ominous effects in the population, chaos in the border towns by the cut of the commercial interchange between the two nations closes the border with Colombia creating and it calls to us to prepare us for a war that will only bring more hunger and misery to the Venezuelan town. I believe that of not taking place a change in the attitude of the government in his crazy persistence to implant a communist system and he does not stop attacking industrialists and retailers those that, after all are those that move the economy in the country, consequently, we will be seen in a desperate situation and those that they own less resources seran the most affected. Venezuelans, we take brings back to consciousness once and for all and we adopt the measures necessary to be able to survive this disaster of government.

By Gloria Wilges Muñoz de Morrell
10:18 p.m.

To all it affects the economic situation to us that lives our country, to only ruletear to obtain the indispensable thing for the basic basket already turns to us into heroes, we have had to learn to replace the force leaves from our nutritional habits, to mainly see so many professional young people just graduated without use opportunity and emigrating to other countries because the economic policies do not generate use nor it stimulates to the private company is in painful truth, this economic situation in our country makes us live in continuous stress, it aggravates our quality of life, and it makes us feel uncertain I believe that there is no Venezuelan to whom has not changed to his life all this tense situation to him that lamentably it has been called on to us to live and that with the aid of God we will remember like a bitter experience that I am called on to us to live but that also we could surpass!

By Navarrese Rufino
10:05 p.m.

As the son of a good friend would say: “Sucking and without Friendly”

By albeiro mejia
9:15 p.m.

this is brave chamo, it is going to be called on to me to return to me seal and to go to me to applaud to miraflores to see if I leave this, or to sell my principles like Mature, or to say that I am of the CRAF, or Cuban, or son of Mercy, or Iraqian citizen, or to dress to me red and stoning journalists, because before was weak by my quality of opponent and now I am the weak one who says in the dictionary of the Spanish language

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message