Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Alleged KRY pumpers and bashers! Here is something for you to participate in.

Amateur writers are invited to write a commentary about any topic they are passionate about, as long as there is a mention of the subject of Precious Metals.

Would-be market gurus and economic sages-to-be can submit their commentaries at the contest site: http://www.kitco.com/rant/

Start Ranting!

Golly, I might go over there too!

ALSO!

Does anyone want to talk about what we should do trading up until the end of May and what some good strategies should be? I am long 40K and holding, basis of .95 cents, so If you are in a position relative to mine I would like to hear your thoughts. I get scooped by everyone here and do not have the time and resourses to do all the searching that some others are able to do. As a result, much of what I post is opinion and my interpretation of the situation as I see it. I have been in KRY since the Cramer days so you know I jumped in at the wrong time, did not know much then, but I might have some insight worth considering now, three years later. Does anyone have an opinion on my post about limit buys from my earlier post? I would like to hear from you. If you think KRY is a money pit tell me why I should not to set limit buys in the teens (but you better do it OT, ha ha). Hondo!

Please login to post a reply
hondobud
City
Oceanside
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2007
Social Links