Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Don, I think we can all agree that had we taken any of the warning over the years to heart we would all have much more money today that when we first bought Kry.

The problem with the warnings is the way they are being presented. Many of the past "warnings" have been so wrapped up in anti Kry words they are hard to take seriously. You however have presented a sensible and articulate discussion about Kry and while some might think it is bashing I certainly don't.

I have broken every investing rule by buying more and more shares to average down. Will I get burnt? MAYBE as I'm still in the red right now. I fully understand what you are saying about getting emotionally attached to Kry or any stock for that matter.

I believe as a group we need to keep focused on current and future events rather than dwelling in the past. It is easy to think that management has lied or with held information from shareholders when most of the information we get turns out to be wrong.

Was Thompson lying when he said shortly after Easter 2 years ago? I don't think so. I think he believed this was an accurate time frame only to be made to look foolish by VZ. There are many more example that we could look at but the bottom line is that Kry and RM are keeping a tight lip until they get something on paper from VZ that can be reported.

Keep posting both sides of the story. I for one want to hear the good with the bad even if the bad out weights the good by a large margin.

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links
Private Message