Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Don,

I am completely with you on the pitfalls and tribulations of owning stocks and the plight of following something to the dire end. I do know that people get caught up in the story and I am sure a lot of people have in this company.

At this point in time with KRY trading at .25 on the Amex what good does it do now to look back if you think about it? You yourself would not sell now nor I either.

Whats been done is done. Maybe your point is to investors looking forward at future investments?

I really think that most investors that are in KRY now at this very point in time are in it to see it through to the end. I know you are not a basher because I know you but at this point I really don't think many people HERE are at the point of reevaluating their positions, maybe I am wrong.

I feel that everyone knows what they have done at this point. Due to the fact that the majority are here for the long run I would much rather the conversation be focused on what the HECK VZ is up to since we are all here to see this through including you. Respectfully MM2

Please login to post a reply
makinmoola2
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message